Finally, it’s here, the month of christmas… DECEMBER! And what better way to celebrate that than to jump into the ocean of music that is dedicated to this lovely, cheerful season of joy! For this very reason, it’s no less than right to share with you our favorite songs to get us into the right spirit this year (and every other year). Grab a cup of your favorite hot cocoa and put your headphones in and get ready to fall in love with the life of December…
7. *NSYNC knew what they did back in the days because this one is still one of our all time favorites! “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays”
6. “Happy Xmas (War Is Over)” with John Lennon is undeniably one that gives you the right feeling and makes you wanna go out and walk the streets of a snowy Manhattan in late december.
5. The sad and touching “Christmas Lights” by Chris Martin and his Coldplay. Almost makes you shred a tear or two, but so beautiful.
4. Steve Tyrell & Jane Monheit bring you with them to a cold Christmas night filled with feelings in “Baby It’s Cold Outside”
3. OF COURSE Queen B made her way up to a 3rd place… “Ave Maria” isn’t necessarily a Christmas song but leaves you with a special feeling, knowing to appreciate everything.
2. “It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas”. Michael Bublé everybody, amazing as always!
1. Of course our no. 1 will be Mariah Carrie since, well you know, no christmas without this lovely piece of music! “All I Want for Christmas Is You”
Now it’s up to You! Which one is Your all time favorite christmas song?